quinta-feira, outubro 23, 2014

Dark love

Hey love
What happened
Whats wrong
with us

Ok
They have said
Dont do that
Dont open yourself

Good morning Sweet
I wasnt who you expect for
Sweetness
Turn to bitterness

Amigo
I will give you space
Shall I give you my silence?
Keeping my smile
While I see you go

I am a present
Not a problem
I am a free person
That is not afraid to say what I want

Perfection dont exist
Hot feelings still here

our difference
of life
our indifference
about love
Hunter us most of the time

I ve never learn
to stay without reason
I ve never want
so much distance

I let you go
my love
keep you in my dreams
in my legs
in my veins

Ive been searching for a dream
Life dream
I cant be wrong
Even when i am not too strong
I have a reason
Theater keep me alive

Passion is my name
Brazilian is my soul
Sensual i am
Friendship is my religion

In the mystery of life
You earn my love
I cant deny it
I cant hide it
Was good even in the end
though

Guerreiro
Good lucky
Good life
Good night

You dont need me anymore
Hurt me a cold love


Nenhum comentário: