terça-feira, outubro 21, 2014

My love

Hi my love
i thought we could be
i had a dream
Dream difficult to be

Hi my love
I wasnt expecting
i wasnt looking for you
I wasnt searching for love

Carinho
I just learn to listen
Hear my heart
I wasnt waiting for love
I just leart how to reconize it
Whenever it dicide to come

Hola, amigo
I can be too cold
Normaly i am too close
But life makes her jokes

Good bye amore mio
i want have someone for me
i want share life
no just pleasure, some hours in bed
Devassa, hot, without soul

A storme started
Bright sun is coming
you dont want nothing
To keep it no more
Sugar loaf between us

Dreams are made
with fantasy
In silence
Sleeping
alone
With hope
my love

I dont have it
You cant hold it
No longer
I am not who you dream of
So you are not my prince
no more
Carinho

No good bye
No lie
No tears
keep a smile
keep a friendship
for good
amigo
Just go
my love
I let you go
I am ready for love.



Nenhum comentário: